· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Master’s Degree a plus.
· Minimum two years of audit experience, preferably in public accounting (Big 4 experience a plus) or within the Internal Audit function of a multinational company.
· Knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS, Controlling, and/or Corporate Finance matters) is a plus.
· Ability to think analytically and grasp complex structures, conceptual skills and applying critical thinking.
· Collaborative team player, high degree of integrity, high initiative and professional judgement.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Good communication & negotiation skills with strong reasoning; comfortable in multicultural settings.
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills, and ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese is desirable.
· Skillful in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word) and ability to learn proprietary software.
· High flexibility and willingness to travel approximately 40% within the Americas in the future when COVID19 travel restrictions ease.