Required Education :
BA/BS in Business Administration
Director of Operations – Minneapolis Airport. Reports to Vice President of Airport Operations. Needed to oversee 50 million dollar project at the airport. Restaurant Experience required, airport experience preferred. Salary can go up to 150K for highly qualified candidate. Basic relocation package includes reasonable moving expenses, but can be negotiated. In addition to salary, there are two bonuses = one is performance based on sales/EBITDA, the other is guaranteed 15% of annual salary. This is a regional position overseeing the Minneapolis Market only. The individual will oversee 15 unique concepts and restaurants. They range from fast food to full service restaurants.
Location Minneapolis, MN
Title: Director of Operations
Up to 150K for highly qualified candidate
Assists VP of Operations with business strategies.
Provides leadership and effective management of all direct reports
Sets local culture and promotes growth and team building.
Interfaces with Legal, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, Business Development and Finance.
Executes current business strategy that anticipates rapid growth.
• BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality or related field (Masters a Plus)
• 5+ years proven relevant role experience in upper management of food, beverage and retail operations overseeing multiple locations.
• Extensive travel involved.
• Computer literacy. Strong Word, Excel
• Budget and Business analysis
• Market and Risk analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Time management, organization, planning, project management