Position location: Orlando, FL
Details about the Company looking for a Controller:
· Innovative leader in industry currently in growth mode!
· Work for an organization that values input from their employees!
· Be a part of the decision-making processes!
· Great work environment with a strong commitment to fostering a collaborative workplace.
· Newly built offices!
· Company is well-known for providing their employees a true Work/Life balance
Perks of taking a Controller position at this company:
· Flexible start and end times
· Strong benefits package to include 401K matching
What the Controller will do:
· Manage all month end closing activities, fixed assets, and revenue recognition
· The Controller will review and finalize all month end reporting in US GAAP
· Process all closings and create WIP schedules for reporting to Executive Management
· Create and implement process improvements and policies
· The Controller will lead special projects as deemed necessary by Executive Management.
Requirements of the Controller:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
· CPA designation (active) highly desired
· 5+ years’ experience as a Controller
· Big 4 or top tiered accounting firm experience HIGHLY desired
· 10+ years total accounting experience
· Homebuilding experience required