Summary of Role:
Supervise a Team on the Billing / Collections department, Investigating, tracking and resolving outstanding A/R payments, discrepancies and bank reconciliations
· Strong in collections, investigating and resolving discrepancies
· Basic Knowledge on accounting / credit cards
· Strong analytical thinker and skills
· Ability to work independently in a small department
· Make daily collection calls.
· Conduct account research and analysis.
· Prepare and maintain AR information, credit memos, and payments.
· Maintain up to date aging reports.
· Identify and execute the necessary processes adjustments to identify areas of improvement.
· Send statements to outstanding customers.
· Reconcile A/R to the G/L.
· Work with closing processes to ensure deadlines are met.
· Interact and build relationships with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
· Enters deposit information into accounting system timely and reconciles entries to bank account
· Assist with Tour Billing when needed
· Bank Statements- CC deposits & cash deposits
· Apply charge-backs
· Apply payments for supply deals
· Strong and proficiency in Excel
· Experience with Microsoft Navision software a plus
Job Type: Full-time / non-Exempt
Education /Work Experience:
· Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Great Plains knowledge preferred.
· High detail orientated personality.
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Practices.
· Ability to make good decisions.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Resolve issues in a clear and calm matter. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
· Possess a strong work ethic.
· Bachelors’ Degree preferred or experience equivalent. 5+years’ experience required.