· Review aging report and analyze account history to determine the appropriate action necessary for successfully handling customer problems and inquiries.
· Arrange collections activities to maximize cash receipts by sending statements to clients and following up to ensure prompt payment.
· Demonstrate a positive working relationship within the Accounts Receivable team, as well as other departments, to accomplish the goals and objectives of the company.
· Provide customer service regarding collection issues, perform customer reconciliations and resolve discrepancies.
· Experience with creating credit & debit memos and posting deposit transactions in an ERP system will be required.
· Experience with researching and generating client refund checks is highly desired.
· Advanced Excel user with working knowledge of vlookup functions and pivot tables is essential to this position.
· Demonstrate sound judgment that is within authority when working on accounts.
· Communicate with the AR/Billing Manager regularly and follow up with Client Services department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
· Meet defined individual and department goals and key performance indicators.
· Demonstrate a drive to continuously learn.
· Other duties as assigned.