Required Years of Experience :
3 Minimum 5 Preferred
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts, performing financial analysis for various business segments and working with Investor Relations, Strategic Planning, and the CFO to prepare all necessary financial presentations and analysis.
• Serve as the primary financial business partner for assigned business segments (local and regional).
• Play key role in preparation and analysis of annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts.
• Perform monthly budget/forecast/actual variance analyses; identify sources of variance; work with business partners to identify cost reduction and savings opportunities.
• Perform ad-hoc financial planning and analysis reporting and analysis as required.
• Evaluate and make recommendations on proposed capital projects.
• Evaluate business opportunities and risks as well as financial metrics including ROI and payback.
• Forecast revenue trends and analyze and understand underlying distributor metrics.
• Assist in the quarterly preparation of analysis and information for earnings call and analyst discussions.
• Assist in preparation executive presentations for budget and quarterly updates.
• Assist in preparation of Five Year plan; maintain financial model to support plan.
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Hyperion Planning financial system primarily focusing on creation and maintenance of user-facing input forms and reports.
• Strong proficiency with Hyperion Planning and/or SmartView Essbase applications
• Proven ability to present and explain financial data and analysis to both finance and non-finance audiences
• 3-5 years of corporate finance experience in budgeting, financial analysis and financial modeling preferred
• 4-6 years experience in above experience
• Strong international background with multi-national corporate experience
• Public company experience
•Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or similar field